Thursday, June 16, 2011

May I Present to You...


Exhibit A.


Formerly, a foam finger that was bought at a Dodgers game.

Exhibit B.


My favorite (and only) pair of walking shoes.

Now may I present to you Defendant A.


Creamy.
Likes to pose as a water goblet.  She would never hurt a fly.

Defendant B.


Newmis.
Spends most of his days just like this.  
With his eyes shut and a smile on his face.

Defendant C.


Twiggy.
Looks a little crafty, 
but can always be found in the corner of my closet.
Asleep.

Defendant D.  
As in Dog.  
As in Bad Dog.


Looks a little guilty, don't ya think?
Possibly remorseful?

Last week, we officially added this Defedant, also known as 
Tucker Douglas Marek,
 to our family.
After I signed the papers to adopt him, he celebrated by killing a baby bird in our backyard, chased our cats up the stairs all night and chewed things that he was told were off limits.
Clearly, he was excited.
Clearly, the honeymoon period is over.

Needless to say, I was not happy to come home to a half-eaten shoe.  
But I am happy that my rule (pet peeve) of putting away our shoes 
must now be followed (especially by me!)
Or else.


Looks like this guy got off easy this time.

Happy summer from Tucker and his new 
shoeless/foam finger-less family!







1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love him!!!!!! Oh, foam fingers and sneakers are a dime a dozen.... there's only one Tucker. ;)

    I have those SAME sneakers by the way! And I may have only worn them like 6 times in the last 10 years... you want 'em? ;)

    Give him a big squeeze for me!!!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete