Friday, April 22, 2011

Amazing Friday...




Today is Good Friday.  
I think it should be called Amazing Friday.
Or I-Can't-Believe-He-Did-That-For-Us Friday.
Or Thank-You-Jesus Friday.
Or Loved-Us-So-Much Friday.
Good Friday just doesn't do it for me.

Regardless of the title, I thank Him
for dying on the cross for us.   
Immensely.
I stepped on a staple last night in my bare feet and it 
brought me to tears.
I can't imagine having nails driven into
my wrists and my feet.

Thank you Jesus for your grace.
Thank you Jesus for the promise of Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Ruthie - just found your blog and it's been an inspiration. I work at a church and was touched by your april 22, 2011 post about "Amazing Friday." Can I have your permission to use it in some form (newsletter, bulletin, poster)??
    Justine
    rivervujc@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete