Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Too Cute!


 

OK, came home today and found this in my kitchen.
A little pair of hiking boots tied to gorgeous sunflowers.  
Apparently, my friend Ann reads my blog.  How thoughtful and creative is her brain!?  


So dang cute I can't stand it!

I share these photos with all of you and thank you for your kind emails to me regarding yesterday's post.  So, so many of you responded.  Look, if my friend had cancer and I hadn't already walked this path, I doubt my fingers would know what to type.  But yours type.  And that, my friends, is a gift.  

Keep typing.  Type words of encouragement to someone who needs them.  Type words of  forgiveness to someone who needs them.  Type words of praise to someone who needs them.   Your kind heart and forthcoming words are blessings to the eyes who read them.  Trust me -- I have a little experience in this area! 

Keep using your gifts!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment